February 8, 2010
If a Steamer Trunk is something you could see in your home, then why not use one that is more than just a trunk?
Steamer Trunk Office-$2995
If you work from home, then you know how hard it can be to stop working. There is always one thing you remember to do, even if you are in your pajamas and ready for bed. With a Steamer Trunk you can easily close up shop, but literally closing the trunk.
Some interesting facts about this steamer trunk:
- Comes with magazine file holders
- Comes with Storage drawers
- Made of scratch resistant leather
- Has wheels and closes easily
- No two trunks are the same
Some great work ideas for Steamer Trunks:
- Use at home as both decoration and office space
- Use 3-5 as creative and unique cubicles
- Use 2 in a home office for two people
This antique look isn’t for all office spaces, but the concept of a trunk office is certainly interesting. Maybe we will see a modern version of this for those with a contemporary work space?
The Office Stylist